Oct 4, 2009
Sweet Sunday!
Yesterday morning I woke up to Jared holding a bag of bread in my face and asking me to close it back up with the twisty-tie. When I asked him what he was doing he smiled really big and just said, "Last Sunday in Primary class we talked about how we could show our moms and dads that we love them and Marissa said, well she wasn't the first person to say it, but she said that we could make them breakfast in bed. So I thought that I would make you toast because cold cereal would be too messy in your bed." (Scott was already gone to early morning meetings.) After giving him a really big hug I told him that I'm pretty messy with toast too so I'd come eat it with him out at the kitchen table. He put the bread in the toaster all by himself and buttered his own slice (I buttered mine - he likes a little more butter than I do :)). After eating breakfast together - something we almost never do he got all ready for church and still had time to make Halloween cards. Just had to share - it was too sweet to keep it to myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I miss you guys! I think its time to come home! I neeeed you!
ReplyDeletethat is so sweet. Motherhood is awesome! -dayna
ReplyDelete