Seven Years

Sep 15, 2009

Sunset after the Typhoon


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture! So, I'm curious: Are you as excited/not ready for Oct 26th as I am? I feel like I have been prego forever, but I don't know if I'm ready to bring a baby home! I hope you are doing great and that the baby is healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Yes, I am excited but still feeling "unprepared" for baby...I wonder if it always feels like that - no matter how many you have. I am so ready to be done being pregnant but each baby is so different I am nervous about bringing baby home. I should be delivering between the 13th and the 20th - the doctor wants to induce me (or do a c-section) so I don't go into labor on my own because I go really fast and we both want to make sure I deliver in the hospital - not the car or the elevator (although that would make a good story). I sure hope you are all doing well. Keep us posted on how you and baby are. Eli is so cute. I love the pictures on your blog.

    ReplyDelete