Okay, so after a three, yes THREE year hiatus I've decided that I need to start blogging again mostly for a family record of our journey. I'll be writing in my journal too but this way I can write about all of us apart from the very personal things I'd like to record in my journal.
So, to bring the blog up to the present in a brief fashion I'll say this, we survived the big Japan earthquake of March 11, 2011, sought refuge in the States for about 2 months and then returned to Japan to finish our tour. When we returned to the States in November 2011 Scott went off to CTR training in Florida for 4 months followed by another four months of training in Texas. The boys and I stayed with the in-laws for those eight months. The boys loved the Arbon school house and their friends there. I spent much of the time quilting. In May I visited Scott in Texas and we bought a house in San Antonio. We moved in July and have been trying to put everything in order since then. We love having our own house, and like our ward family. I've been dissatisfied with the school here and have decided to home school next year. We are all looking forward to it. Although, first we are just looking forward to summer! Only four weeks left of school and we are counting down. That's all for now but hopefully I can fill in the back story here and there. 'Til then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment