May 20, 2013
Birthdays
Happy birthday to me! My boys made me a huge birthday poster and a breakfast of homemade waffles. They also gave me a new water bottle (I've been wanting one forever my other one has been chewed on by everyone in the family so I'm so excited to have one all to myself again!) and new running shoes! I am especially excited about those because my pinky toes were sticking out the sides of both shoes and Scott said he was embarrassed to be seen with me wearing them. Scott picked out my shoes without me even trying them on and they fit great. The best present of all however is that Scott did a photo shoot with the boys and bought a set of gallery frames so we can put them all up together! Not only did he plan all of this but he cooked breakfast, lunch, and dinner for two days in a row! So spoiled on my birthday! Love all my boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment