Seven Years

Feb 11, 2010

Christmas 2009

First view of the Christmas loot...



new jammies


more new jammies and they all match!

books and more books



The Fam joining us for Christmas via webcam! I love technology!
Jared took out the garbage to earn the money for a Christmas present for Ethan. Jared shopped for it all by himself at school and picked it out and it was Ethan's favorite present for the whole three days it lasted! It was a sticky stretchy green hand.

My favorite part of Christmas! My boys!


Jared left a letter for Santa under the tree asking for a RC Helicopter...since it was a last minute (literally) request Santa left Jared a note (He read it all by himself) saying that it was on order for next year...




Super excited about this one! Of course, since Scott sat down (for a few hours) and helped them build it Ethan has completely demolished it. It now looks like the Flying Dutchman got it or maybe the Cracken!

Jared got the Soldier Fort that goes with the Pirate Ship.




Maybe we ought to just wrap empty boxes....the real fun lies in the unwrapping!

They each got a toy lizard and they still love them...Ethans has sustained multiple injuries and has lost most of its sand...I realized just how much when I crawled into bed last night (Ethan had been building pillow forts on it) and found a pile of it on my sheets! I think that lizard is going to take a long nap very soon and not in my bed!


My favorite present!



Stick 'em up! What a haul!!!
I mean thanks Mom and Dad and Santa and Grandparents.
Merry Christmas everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment