


The Shrine
(because it wouldn't be a popular Japanese destination without one!)



I think this is supposed to a wishing statue. There was a yellow coin box right by it so maybe it works kind of like a wishing well...anyone know for sure?




The creek bed below the falls.


Scott carried Christian in the belly pack all day.
Now Dad knows a little bit about how it feels to be pregnant (except he got to take the pack off at the end of the day) he couldn't bend over or climb,
or run, or tie his own shoes...I think I tied them 2 or 3 times that day.




What a 'great Scott' adventure. He looked up these falls on Google Earth,
printed out the map of driving directions, and used his GPS
and we got there and back without any problems at all!
We LOVE Dad's adventures.
No comments:
Post a Comment