Seven Years

Aug 7, 2009

Tateishi Beach I


My friend Chantel recommended this beach and we loved it! (I'll have to go back to be sure about the name - we didn't really see any signs that we could read about it.) I'm not sure but if I had to guess I'd say that Scott had even more fun in the sand and water than the boys!












Look at that grin!













Burying Hanna was so much fun. Jared especially liked shoveling sand into Hanna's skimpy top!

"Check this out..."




























Beach front property...a girl can dream, right?








The climb out to the tide pools was a little precarious in wet flip-flops but we made it all right. It was hard to get the boys all the way out there because there was so much sea glass tempting them on the pebble beach just before the rock outcropping we had to climb over






















Hanna, Queen of the island...
















1 comment: