Scott,
Seven years...seven years of change and growth both for ourselves and our family...seven years, six moves, five cars, four dining tables, 3 boys (almost) and 3 schools, 2 rings, and one country later I love you more than ever! Loving you has made me a better person. Thank you for your patience while I learn, for making me laugh, holding me when I cry, singing the boys to sleep, mopping the floors, picking up icecream late at night from the gas station just because I say I want some, and taking care of all of us. Thank you for loving me just as I am while gently encouraging me to become who I should be. I love you. Thanks for these last seven years - the good memories, the hard ones, and all the ones in between. Thanks for being my best friend, for being there even when we were thousands of miles apart. Happy Anniversary. All my love, Heather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




nicely written and SO CUTE!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you litttle love birds!
ReplyDelete